Saturday, November 12, 2022

Candy Dispenser

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm starting something NEW for my Saturday share and will continue sharing my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea with you until the end of the year.  These Saturday projects will be some form of a YUMMY sweet treat packaging.  Here is what I created to kick this new blog posting off.
This M&M Candy Dispenser was shared on SplitCoast Stampers by France Martin.  She posted a step-by-step instruction on how to create this little cutie ..... and she even has a video on how to create this.  Here is the link to her video:  (2091) Candy Dispenser - YouTube
I created my Candy Dispenser to hold M&M ...... Because HONESTLY ...... Who doesn't LOVE M&M's.
The top of this Candy Dispenser flips up ...... Which makes it SUPER EASY to keep refilling this treat holder ALL HOLIDAY LONG.
I used the 'Festive Foils Designer Series Paper' to construct my Dispenser ..... And the 'Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon' just COMPLETED the look of this Dispenser.
My sentiment is from the 'Sweet Gingerbread' set and that is stamped on several 'Layering Circles' pieces.
So ..... There you have it friends.
Head on over to the Utube link for all the details
and measurments on how to create one of these.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect sentiments for an adorable box!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. It was more involved than I thought it would be......but glad I stuck with it.

      Delete