Friday, November 04, 2022

Plaid Gift Card Holder

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
This LOVELY gift card holder was created for my October Team Swap ....... And I want to share that with you now.  It's SUPER EASY to create ....... And you will be SURPRISED how fast this card comes together.
I started off with a Crumb Cake base card that was 4-1/4" x 11".  I used the 'Basic Border Dies' to crop off about 1-3/4" of the bottom (on the front flap).
Next, I grabbed my 'Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper' and my Real Red Stampin' Blends and colored in the white/black pattern paper.  This gave me a FUN Buffalo Plaid pattern that I ADORE during the Christmas Holiday Season.
Before I adhered that Designer Series Paper to the inside of my card ...... I added adhesive to three sides and created a pouch for my gift card to tuck inside.
To add a touch of FUN to the inside ........ I used the 'Scallop Contours Dies' to create a scallop edge at the top of my Designer Series Paper'.
All that was left to do was decorate the front flap ..... And for that I used the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and created a Crumb Cake and Black layering squares ...... And then cropped out a 2-1/2" Cherry Cobbler square and added that behind the two layering pieces.  My sentiment was stamped from the 'Inspired Thoughts' set and to finish things off ...... I added three Poinsettia Flowers around my sentiment (using the 'Pretty Pillow Box Dies for that).
So......There you have it friends......
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice gift card holder. The colors are perfect for a guy too! I like the rounded edge on the flap, it's a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like what I created Wanda.....THANKS!

      Delete