Saturday, November 26, 2022

Ghiradelli Dispenser

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm starting something NEW for my Saturday share and will continue sharing my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea with you until the end of the year.  These Saturday projects will be some form of a YUMMY sweet treat packaging.  Here is what I created to kick this new blog posting off.
I spotted this FABULOUS Sweet Treat project on Running With Scissors Stamper.  It stopped me DEAD IN MY TRACKS.  I just knew I would have to give this a try.  And I must say ..... I am IN LOVE with how it turned out.
You can check out the instructions on how to create this little CUTIE here:  RunningwScissorsStamper: Ghiradelli Chocolate Dispenser Box
I used Poppy Parade Cardstock to create my Dispenser.....
And the 'Santa Express Designer Series Paper' to cover my Dispenser.
You can not even begin to believe how many Ghiradelli Candies this little package holds.
I used the 'Silver 3/8" Metallic Edge Coton Ribbon' to wrap around my Dispenser.  And I used my Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends to change the color of that ribbon.
My sentiment is from the 'Celebrate With Tags' set ...... And that was stamped onto the 'Stitched Shapes Dies'.
And my finishing touch was adding two 'Flat Jingle Bell Trinkets' off my Poppy Parade Ribbon.
And there you have it friends.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this 
project turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. I made something like this many years ago that was a tea bag holder. Your colors are wonderful and this is a great project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.......The tea bag holder was what inspired me for this project.

      Delete
  2. Once again Kadie, you amaze me!! This is super cute… as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANKS Debbie. I couldn't be happier with the way this one turned out. Glad you liked my share today.

      Delete