Friday, November 18, 2022

Z-Fold Gift Card Holder

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
The inspiration for my gift card holder for today comes from the very talented Dawn Griffith.  She shared this design back in 2016.  Here is the link to her Utube Video:  (2105) Fun Z Fold Gift Card Holder using Party with Cake stamp set from Stampin'Up! - YouTube
This card has LOTS of layers and PLENTY of WOW FACTOR.
I used a combination of the 'Santa Express Designer Series Paper' and the 'Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack' to decorate my gift card holder.
The Santa on the front is from the 'Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack'.  I just used my 'Layering Circles Dies' to crop that card out and created several layers.
My front closure circle is from the 'Sweet Gingerbread' set.  I used the 'Layering Circles Dies' to create the layers for that piece.
That closure piece acts as a latch to keep the Santa layer closed.
Once the front flap is opened ..... It reveals three panels inside.
The top inside panel is the spot you can tuck your gift card.  That panel was decorated with a panel of the 'Santa Express Designer Series Paper' and the sentiment is from the 'Snowman Magic' set.  
And the middle panel is from the 'Trimming The Tree' set.
The third inside panel uses the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and I stamped my "Merry Christmas" sentiment from the 'Christmas To Remember' set.
And here is a close-up of the fourth panel.
And there you have it friends......
A DARLING little gift card holder....
That packs a BIG punch.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous gift card holder. I LOVE the Santa face. And the DSP is perfect for this card. It's so festive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked my gift card holder. I am IN LOVE with how this turned out.

      Delete