Wednesday, November 09, 2022

Thinking of You This Season

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How CHARMING is this little Holiday card!!!!
To start this card off ...... I began with a White base card.  I used my 'Simply Score Board' to create a 1/4" scored edge around all four side of the front of my card.
Next, I got busy and stamped my sentiment from the 'Snowman Magic' set.  I used Garden Green ink to stamp that sentiment.
Then I got busy and created three layers of framed squares for the front of my card.  I used the 'Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper and White cardstock to create these three layers.
The bottom layer is a DSP piece that is 3" x 3" and a White piece that is 2-3/4" x  2-34".  The middle layer is a White piece that is 3" x 3" and the DSP piece is 2-3/4" x 2-3/4".  And the top layer is a DSP piece that is 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" and a White piece that is 2-1/4" x 2-1/4".
To the top layering piece ..... I added a cropped out Christmas Tree.  I used the 'Spruced Up Dies' to crop out that tree and added several 'Glossy Dots Assortment Gems' to finish off that tree.
And that is all it took to create this DARLING
Holiday Card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that treed image. Your card has a lot of fun layers. And that DSP is a perfect choice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I keep looking at the bottom layer and think it makes that layer look like photo corners.

      Delete