Saturday, November 05, 2022

Two Nugget Booklet

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm starting something NEW for my Saturday share and will continue sharing my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea with you until the end of the year.  These Saturday projects will be some form of a YUMMY sweet treat packaging.  Here is what I created for today.......
This DARLING nugget packaging was inspired by Wendy Lee at 'CreativeLee Yours'.  She designed this nugget booklet back on October 14, 2020 ...... And I knew the minute I saw it ..... I was going to make this little project happen.  Here is the link to her video on how to create this little CUTIE (all measurements are listed on her video):   Little Treat Holder (Video) - Creativelee Yours
I completely covered my little booklets with the 'Santa Express Designer Series Paper'.
And when you flip my little booklets open ...... I added the same Designer Series Paper around each nugget.
 
My sentiment for the inside was from the 'Celebrate with Tag' set and that was stamped on the inside cardstock piece.
Here's a close-up of how GREAT the sentiment looks.
After I had my nuggets wrapped with Designer Series Paper ...... I secured them together with some 'White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon'.
And the finishing touch was cropping out two candy canes from the same Designer Series Paper and I used the candy cane die from the 'Spruced Up Outlines Dies' to get the PERFECT size.
So ...... There you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Your nugget holders are just too too cute!! Like you, when I saw it I knew I had to make one! Thank you for the link to the video, I'm going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked this project Wanda. You won't be disappointed making these. THANKS!

      Delete
  2. Those are so cute and what a great idea for the holidays ,love them .

    ReplyDelete