Friday, November 25, 2022

Just For You Gift Card Holder

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
This gift card holder is an OLDIE but a GOODIE.  I was inspired by Patti Dolan who shared this creation 5-years ago.  (Didn't I tell you it was an oldie but goodie.)  Here is a link to her Utube video:  (2105) Fun Gift Card Holders with Foil Frenzy Specialty DSP - YouTube
This gift card holder uses a 5-1/4" x 6" piece of the 'Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper'.  On the 5-1/4" side it is scored at 3/4" and then flipped over and scored at 3/4" on the opposite side.  You will rotate your DSP to the 6" side and score at 1-1/4" and slide and score at 3-3/4".  After you have all your scoring done .... You will cut away the four corners to create your gift card holder shape.
I used the 'Tailor Made Tags Dies' for my sentiment tag .... And that is stamped using the 'Charming Sentiment' set.
Here is what the gift card holder looks like when the belly band is removed.
And a standard gift card fits PERFECTLY inside.
Just doesn't get any EASIER to create......
And who doesn't need LOADS of gift card holders
at this time of the year.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable gift card holder!! The red just grabs your attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......Glad you like my DSP selection.

      Delete