Monday, November 14, 2022

Friends Like You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
My big upgrade for my card today was creating a Z-Fold Style card.  To create that, I started off with a  5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Garden Green base card.  I scored that piece at 2-1/8" and 4-1/4".
Next, I got busy and started adding panels to the front and inside of my card.  For the front ...... I added a White panel that was 1-7/8" x 5-1/4" and my 'Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper' panel was 1-5/8" x 5".  And for the inside of my card I added a White panel that was 4" x 5-1/4" and my Designer Series Paper panel was 3-3/4" x 5".
For the inside panel, I added a 'Scallop Contours Dies' piece.......
And my sentiment panel uses the same 'Scallop Contours Dies' piece that was topped off with a 'Rectangle Stitched Dies' piece.  I used the 'Christmas to Remember' set to stamp my sentinent onto that White rectangle piece.
The finishing touch for my sentiment piece was wrapping some 'Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon' around the bottom of this piece and tieing it up into a pretty knot at the bottom.  I also added three 'Gold Pearls' around my sentiment and this card was DONE in no time flat.
So HAPPY with the way both of these cards turned out.
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I like them both! The upgrade does have a fun fold. It's such a stunning card.

    ReplyDelete