Monday, November 21, 2022

Season of Magic & Wonder Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
I kept the same orientation for this upgraded card but upgraded the Crumb Cake panel BIG TIME!
I used the 'Painted Texture Embossing Folder' to add LOTS of texure to that Crumb Cake panel.  
After I had that panel embosssed .... I used my 'Stampin' Blending Brush' to swirl on some Crumb Cake ink around the raised sections of that panel.
I used the same 'Frosted Flurry Dies' to crop out my center snowflake ...... But to add some WOW FACTOR to the center of that snowflake I added one addtional step.  Before I cropped out my smaller snowflake .... I added some packing tape to the Crumb Cake cardstock and that gave me the SHINE I was looking for. 
I also upgraded my sentiment tag .... And for that, I used the 'Tailor Made Tags Dies' to crop out my tag and then I stamped it with the 'Joyful Flurry' set.
And before I adhered down my embossed Crumb Cake panel .... I wrapped some 'Linen Thread' around this panel and attached my tag and tied it up into a pretty bow.
So......There you have it friends.
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love the upgrade. The texture made a world of difference

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Wanda. Glad you liked my upgrade.

      Delete