Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Yes.....It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This present card turned out EXACTLY like I saw in my head.  All it took was some Designer Series Paper, Ribbon and an Embossing Folder.
I started off with a Poppy Parade base card.  Next, I usd the 'TimeWorn Type Embossing Folder' and a 5" x 3-3/4" White Cardstock panel and ran that through my Embossing Machine.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Sweet Candy Canes' set ..... And after I had it stamped onto a 1/2" piece of White Cardstock ..... I clipped both ends with my Paper Snips.
My layering presents are three pieces of 'Santa Express Designer Series Paper' cut and stacked onto the front of my card.  The measurements are: 1-1/4" x 3-1/4", 2-3/4" x 1-1/2" and 2" x 1-1/2".
After I had all three presents stack on top of each other ..... I wrapped some 'Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon' around my presents and tied up a pretty bow at the top.
And there you have it friends......
Don't you just LOVE this card!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!!! That DSP is perfect for this layout! I like the festive feel your card gives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. It's a pattern I use year after year.

      Delete