Thursday, November 10, 2022

Happy Holiday Wreath

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My tag for today starts off with a White base.
I did use my 'Simply Score Board' to add a 1/4" scored line around the entire edge of my tag ..... And this gave me a FUN little frame to work with.
I used 'Trimming The Tree' set to stamp my sentiment to the bottom section of my tag ..... and I used Real Red ink to stamp that sentiment.
Next, I got busy and stamped my PRETTY wreath onto a piece of White cardstock ..... And I used the 'Cottage Wreath' set to stamp that.  Cropping out my wreath was SUPER QUICK by using the 'Cottage Wreath Dies'.
I did use the bow included in this die set to create a PRETTY bow.  To shine it up ..... I added some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' and allowed it to dry.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Mini Ruffled Ribbon' to the top of my tag ..... and this tag was DONE in a HOT New York minute.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable tag. I love that scored line, it did add a nice touch to the tag. And the font on the Happy Holidays really ties it all in together. I just love the looks of this tag. And again another purchase regret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Wanda. My go to add-on is either the embossed/scored line around the edge or my White Gel Pen stitching lines. SO GLAD you like what I created.

      Delete