Friday, November 11, 2022

Mary Fish Gift Card Holder

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
The inspiration for this fun fold gift card holder comes from my sweet friend Mary Fish.  Mary shared this gift card holder on her blog back in 2021 and it is still a favorite gift card holder to create.  I created two versions of this gift card holder.
My first version is this Real Red holder.
You start off with a 3" x 9-3/4" piece of White cardstock.  It is scored at 2-1/4" and 6-1/2".  I used the 'Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper' to cover my gift card holder.  And those pieces measure 2-3/4" x 9-5/8". 
The Designer Series Paper is wrapped around the front and back of your holder and finishes up by bringing the tail end back to the front,
The actual gift card holder section is secured on two sides and this allows your gift card to tuck perfectly into the inside.
I used the 'Sweet Candy Cane' stamp set for my sentiment ..... and that is stamped onto a White 'Scallop Contours Dies' piece..
And here is my Garden Green version.
This version also uses the 'Sweet Christmas Designer Seriess Paper'.
Along with the 'Sweet Candy Cane' sentiment set.
And this versison holds another Amazon gift card.
So, there you have it friends.......
Couldn't be any easier to create a bunch of these
for the upcoming holidays.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: