Thursday, November 17, 2022

Joyful Wishes

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
How FABULOUS would this tag look onto a stack of presents you are ready to gift out this Holiday Season?
I started off with a White base tag ..... I used the 'Tailor Made Tags Dies' to create the PRETTY stitched edging around the outer edge of my tag.
I used the 'Warm Welcome' stamp set to stamp my two stacks of presents.  I stamped those pieces onto some 'Santa Express Designer Series Paper' and used my Paper Snips to fussy cut out those presents.
I stamped my sentiment at the top of my tag .... And  used the 'Joyful Flurry' set for my sentiment.
My tag was topped off with some 'Black  White Gingham Ribbon' and I added some 'White Bakers Twine around the top of my tag to give me a hanger piece for my tag.
The finishing touch was adding two 'Adhesive-Backed Stars' to the top of each present ..... And a couple sets of trio dots were added around the front of my tag with the 'Pearlized Enamel Effects'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment