Sunday, November 20, 2022

Season of Magic & Wonder

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I'm just crazy about the way this card turned out.
I started with a Very Vanilla base card.  To the top of that I added a panel of Crumb Cake cardstock.
I used the 'Frosted Flurry Dies' to crop out a single snowflake onto my Crumb Cake cardstock before I adhered that panel down to my card.
After I had that panel adhered down to my card ..... I cropped out a single snowflake and postioned that into the center of my die-cut snowflake.
My sentiment is from the 'Joyful Flurry' set and that was stamped onto a banner cropped out from the 'Frosted Flurry Dies'.
And the finishing touch was adding a few mini snowflakes cropped out from the 'Snowman Dies'.
And there you have it my friends......
 A Quick & Easy kind of holiday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: