Saturday, November 19, 2022

6-Pack Nugget Holder

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm starting something NEW for my Saturday share and will continue sharing my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea with you until the end of the year.  These Saturday projects will be some form of a YUMMY sweet treat packaging.  Here is what I created to kick this new blog posting off.
I am BEYOND THRILLED with the way this project turned out. 
This project was shared by Tashana Lundy and she shared FABULOUS instructions on how to create this box here:  Be Joyful Nugget Box with Instructions (honeybeesstampinghive.com)
I used some Poppy Parade Cardstock to create my base ..... And then I decorated the outside of my holder with some 'Santa Express Designer Series Paper'.
My sentiment tag is from the 'Santa Delivery' set.
For the cut-out section on the top of my holder ..... I used 'Spruced Up Outline Dies' to crop out out the ornament shape.
And here is how the center section of my holder flips up to reveal......
Some OH SO YUMMY nugget candies.
This project just doesn't get any CUTIER.....
And talk about a WOW FACTOR on delivering 
some Hershey Nuggets to that someone special this holiday season.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: