Sunday, November 06, 2022

More Sparkle

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Annual and Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those cataalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card just SCREAMS Happy Holidays to me.
This card starts off with a White base card ..... That measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".  It is scoerd at 4-1/4".
To the front of my card ..... I added a panel of 'Storybook Gnomies Designer Series Paper'.
Towards the bottom of this panel ..... I added a White panel and used my Pacific Point Stampin' Write Marker to create stitching liness around the outer edge of this panel.
Next, I added a 'Layer Circles' piece that has the smallest White cirle stamped with my sentiment.  I used the 'Very Best Occasions' set to stamp my sentiment.
And the finishing touch was adding a few 'Sparkle & Shine Sequins' around that sentiment piece ..... And called this card done in a JIFFY!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment