Monday, November 28, 2022

Merry Christmas Gnomies Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday at the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was change up the orientation from a portrait style card to a landscape style card.  
I also changed my base card to Real Red.
The White panel that I added to the top of my upgraded card was embossed with a 1/4" scored line.  That embossing was done around the entire outside edge of that panel.
Next, I cut three colorful squares from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and those were cut in half and postioned onto the front of my white cardstock panel.
I added a black cardstock piece across the center of my card.  I used the 'Christmas To Remember' sentiment and stamped that with VersaMark and used White Embossing Powder to give that sentiment a pretty WOW look.
And my cutie gnomie was stamped using the 'Kindest Gnomes' set and cropped out with the 'Gnomes Dies'.
I used my Stampin' Blends to color him in
And there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Changing up the shapes to upgrade the card made a big difference. I like them both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I had seen this shape style card some time ago......and thought it would be a FUN upgrade. Glad you liked both of my cards.

      Delete