Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

 Happy Thanksgiving My Friends
Even though I'm not heading back to Wisconsin for Thanksgiving this year ....... I'm going to be spending some time with my family via Zoom.  I'm sure they will provide me with PLENTY of Shenanigans and LOTS of Laughing and Good Times will be shared.
My share for today is this DARLING pumpkin that was shared by Anna at ScrappingStampingandStuff.com
All it takes is 14 canning rings and some Designer Series Paper that is cut 1/2" x 9-1/2".
I created this little CUTIE for our November Team Swap.  The theme was "Set the Thanksgiving Dinner Table".  And I just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way it turned out.
I used the 'Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper' to cover my canning rings......
And the tag was created with the 'Painted Pheasant' set and that was stamped onto a 'Tailor Made Tag' die-cut piece.
I used the 'Evening Evergreen 3/8" Windowpane Check Ribbon' on one of the pumpkins.....
And the 'Natural Finish 7/8" Ribbon' on the other.
And both Pumpkins were topped off with three leafs from the 'Aspen Trees Dies'.
So......There you have it friends......
Hope your Thanksgiving Day is filled with 
MANY BLESSINGS and LOT of LOVE.

Thanks for joining me today ....... Hope you can stop back tomorrow to see what FUN FOLD Friday creations I have to share with you.

2 comments: