Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Pocket Treat Card

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This fun little treat holder comes together SO QUICKLY and the BEST part .... It holds a YUMMY sweet treat inside.
The treat card is made with a 6" x 12" piece of 'Sweetes Christmas Designer Series Paper'.  You score on the 12" side at 4" and 8" and then turn to the 6" side and score at 1/2".
I secured my holder closed with some 'Red & Garden Green Ribbon' and added a sweet little tag from the 'Pretty Pillowbox Dies'.
The insert for the inside is a Garden Green cardstock piece that measure 5" x 3-3/4".  And the White panel is a 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" piece.  And I used the 'Inspired Thoughts' set to stamp my sentiment.
And two mini Ghirardelli Chocolates fit PERFECTLY at the bottom of my insert piece.
So, there you have it friends.....
Just doesn't get any EASIER!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. SO cute. I have never made a pocket card, let alone a pocket treat card. You made it look like a present. It's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my share for today my friend. THANKS!

      Delete