Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Joyful Wishes

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How FUN is this ornament card!!
This card starts off with a White base card.  To the top of that.......I added a layer of Bermuda Bay and a layer of Coastal Cabana cardstock.
I stamped my sentiment in the lower left-hand corner of my Coastal Cabana panel.  I used the 'Joyful Flurry' set and Bermuda Bay ink to stamp that sentiment.
Next, I got busy and stamped five ornaments from the 'Spruce Up' set and used the coordinating 'Spruced Up Outline Dies' to crop out each ornament.
I attached each ornament to the front of my card and used the 'Silver Cording' to string each ornament onto the Coastal Cabana cardstock panel.
And that's all it took to create this HAPPY and FUN card.
So......What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment