Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Season's Greetings Penquin Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This ADORABLE slider treat box was shared by Angie Juda at Chic 'n Scratch.  You can watch the video she shared to learn how to create one of these boxes yourself.  Here's the link to her video:  (2091) Elfie Christmas Box - YouTube
The inside box uses a 6" x 5" piece of White cardstock.  That piece is scored at 1-1/2" on all four sides.  The slider lid is a piece of 8" x 3-1/8" piece of White cardstock.  That piece is scored at 2-1/16", 3-9/16, 5-5/8" and 7-1/8".
I used the 'Penquin Place' set and coordinting 'Penquin Punch' for my DARLING little penquin and sentiment.  And my Penquin Box is covered with 'Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper'.
I added a little bottle of hand sanizer to the inside of my box.....
And there is PLENTY of room inside this box to hold many other items.
So ..... What do you think my friends.....
Can't you see making a bunch of these for the holidays.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is such a cute little box. That DSP is so pretty too. I need to play with my penguin set before it retires.

    ReplyDelete