Sunday, November 13, 2022

Friends Like You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Annual and Mini Catalogs.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this card turned out.
I started off with a White base card that measures 4-1/4" x 11".  I scored that piece at 5-1/2".
To the top of that base ..... I added a panel of Garden Green cardstock along with a panel of 'Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper' that measured 3-3/4" x 5".  Before I adhered that panel down ..... I wrapped some 'Gold Shimmer 1/4" Ribbon' around it and tied it off into a pretty bow on the left-hand side.
My sentiment was stamped onto a White  'Rectangle Stitched Dies' panel.  I used the 'Christmas To Remember' set to stamp that sentiment.  All that was left to do was add a Garden Green 'Scallop Contours Dies' piece and then addhered it to the front of my card.
All that was left to do was add a 1" x 4-1/4" panel of the 'Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper' to the bottom edge of the inside of my card.
And the finishing touch was adding three little 'Gold Pearls' to the bottom of my sentiment ...... And this card was DONE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! So pretty. Nice sentiment and that DSP is gorgeous! This is a fun layout, clean and simple

    ReplyDelete