Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Tag Topper Nugget Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create and come together SO QUICKLY.  Let's jump right in and take a look at that project.
This project starts off with a 2" x 8-1/2" piece of Real Red and Shaded Spruce Cardtock.  Those pieces are both scored at 3-1/2" and 5".
I used the 'Very Best Trio Punch' on both ends to create the pretty scallop look to the top.
My cardstock is covered with the 'Santa Express Designer Series Paper' and for the sentiment, I used the 'Inspired Thoughts' set along with several 'Layering Circles' pieces.
I was able to stack four Hershey Nuggets inside my treat holders ..... And each of those nuggets were covered with more of the 'Santa Express Designer Series Paper'.
And the finishing touch was adding some 'Real Red & Garden Green 3/8" Ribbon' to the top of each holder.
And that's all it took my friend to create these 
OH SO CUTE little treat holders.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Cute treat holders. And the perfect DSP to create a fun and festive look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. It's a staple for when I need to make a BUNCH of these.

      Delete
  2. Love all your 3D projects , thanks for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANK YOU......so glad you like my 3D projects.

      Delete