Sunday, November 27, 2022

Merry Christmas Gnomies

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This DARLING little card comes together in a SNAP!!!
I started off with a White base card. 
I created a layering of squares using the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' for my three colorful square layers.
Next, I cropped out one of the gnomies from the 'Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper' using the 'Gnomes Dies'.
My sentiment is from the 'Christmas to Remember' set and that was stamped using Pacific Point ink.
All that was left to do was add three red pearls and some Pacific Point stitching lines around the outer edge of my White base card.  

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable is this? I love the fun square layering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......Just wait till you see the upgraded version tomorrow. Appreciate your sweet comment.

      Delete