Sunday, May 01, 2022

You Melt My Heart

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card just makes me SMILE.....BIG!!!!
I started out with a White base card.  To the top of that ...... I added three Black 4" x 1-1/2" panels.  To the center of each black panel ....... I added a panel of the 'All Together Designer Series Paper'
I used my 'Real Red Stampin' Blends' to color in several of the hearts on each Designer Series Paper panel.
And my sentiment was created with several 'Layering Circles Die' pieces ...... And I used the 'Nuts & Bolts' set to create that sentiment.
So, there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment