Sunday, May 29, 2022

Extraordinary

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started my card off today with a White base card.
To the top of that ..... I added a panel of 'He's the Man Designer Series Paper'.  I then added a White panel right down the center and used my Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Marker to add some stitching lines around the outer-edge of that White panel.
My image is from the 'Simply Succulents' set and that was layered onto the front of my card.
I used my Stampin' Blends to color that pot of succulents in.
And the finishing touch was adding three little 'Rustic Metallic Dots' to the front panel.
And that's all it took my friends.
Quick and Easy.....
But a WOW kind of card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Truly "extraordinary!" Love those rustic dots as the perfect something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend. Gotta LOVE our Stampin' Blends!

      Delete