Sunday, May 22, 2022

Thank You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card today just makes me SMILE......BIG!!!  It uses LOTS of new products and I can't wait to share it with you.
I started this card off with a White base card.  To that, I added a panel of the 2022-2024 In-Color Designer Series Paper and that new color is Tahitian Tide (GOREGOUS OR WHAT!!!).
My center image panel was created with a Tahitian Tide frame ...... And that was cropped out with the help of the 'Scallop Contours Dies'.
My BEAUTIFUL poppy image was stamped from the 'Flowers of Friendship' set ...... And the sentiment is from the 'Art Gallery' set.
I did top my card off with some new 'Tahitian Tide Metallic Woven Ribbon'.  And all that was left to do was add a few 'Glossy Dots Assortment' pieces around the front of my card.
And that's all it took my friends to create my card share for today.
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the Tahitian Tide color. It's SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. ME TOO....It goes BEST with White (I think).

      Delete
  2. So sweet - have been playing with this set today. Is Tahitian Tide not the best? And Parakeet Party? And Starry Sky? And...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend. I thought Sweet Sorbet would be my FAVORITE......But Tahitian Tide has taken spot #1 for me.

      Delete
  3. Tahitian Tide is magic with the red flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....and it's one of my FAVORITE new In-Colors.

      Delete