Wednesday, May 04, 2022

So Happy You're Here

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This sweet little card just makes me SMILE.....BIG!!!!
It's made with several NEW products from the 2022-2024 Stampin' UP Catalog.
I started out with a White card base and then added a panel of the new 'Parakeet Party' cardstock.  Before I adhered that panel down.....I scored the edges with a 1/4" embossed line and also used the 'Picture This' die and cropped out 6 little circles on the front of that panel.
Next, I got busy and stamped three little birds from the 'Sweet Songbird' set into the three larger circles.  I used 'Tahitian Tide', 'Sweet Sorbet' and 'Starry Sky' ink to create those ADORABLE little birds.  Then, I cropped out three circles from the 2022-2024 In-Color Designer Series Paper Assortments and adhered those into the three littler circles.
I topped my card off with some 'Sweet Sorbet 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon' and added a few new 'Glossy Dots Assortments' around the front of my card.
My sentiment was created from the 'Sweet Songbird' set.....
And that's all it took to create this DARLING card.
What do you think my friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it. I can't wait till my set arrives. There's SO much you can do with this set!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE this songbid set. Thanks Wanda!

      Delete