Saturday, May 07, 2022

Scrapbook Saturday

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'Artsy Albums.shop' called "Tis The Season".  It is designed to help you document a winter season and document all the fun you had during this JOLLY time of the year.   Here is what I created.
I couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this album turned out.  I FELL in LOVE with this acrylic album the moment I saw it on Tracy's website.
The best part of this album is it is nested between a front and back acrylic cover ....... And the size of this album is OH SO FUN!  The album is 7-1/2" x 4-1/2" and it has a total of 12 pages inside.  Here is the first page.  
Pages 2 and 3 each have flip-out section........
And both of these flip-out sections are the PERFECT hideaway to tuck little treasures.
Here's pages 4 and 5......
And pages 6 and 7......
Page 6 has another flip-out section.
Pages 8 and 9.....
Pages 10 and 11.
And Page 12.
Page 12 also has another flip-out section.
And both the front and back acrylic covers are decorated.  Each of the scallop pieces have little 1" circles decorating each.  
So, what do you think my friends......Isn't it ADORABLE!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment