Wednesday, May 25, 2022

You Inspire Me

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I started off with a White base card.
I added some dimension to the front of my card ........ and to do that I began by adhering a panel of the 'Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper' right down to the center of my base card.
Next, I added two panel of White cardstock to both the left and right-hand side of my base card ...... And I used Stampin' Dimensionals to lift those pieces up and this helped create LOTS of dimensions to my card.
One additional piece that I added to both inside edges of those White cardstock pieces was a 1/4" piece of Crushed Curry cardstock.
My sentiment was created with LOTS of layers from 'Scallop Contour Dies' and 'Rectangle Stitched Dies'......
And I used the 'Beauty of Friendship' set and Crushed Curry ink to create my stamped sentiment.
So, there you have it friends......
Isn't it just PERFECT!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Nice layout. I love all the layers on the sentiment piece. And I like how you added the strips of color on the outside of the long opening instead of the inside. I'm going to have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda! Your card post yesterday reminded me of this card.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a ladder . . . very crisp and cool!

    ReplyDelete