Saturday, May 14, 2022

Scrapbook Satuday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'ArtsyAlbums.shop' called "Spooktacular Halloween".  It is designed to help you document what happened on this very SPOOKY and FUN Halloween holiday.  Here is what I created.
This darling little album was so much fun to put together.
It has a total of 7-pages........
And every set of pages has some type of fold out flap.
There is LOTS of room for photos.....
And PLENTY of spots for secret journaling.
The album is FILLED with FUN Halloween paper.
And SUPER CUTE cut-outs.
My favorite part is the back page ...... I created a fun little 3-D pocket that I can tuck all kinds of surprises from this spooky holiday adventure.
And I also decorated the back cover with some left-over cut-out pieces.  So what do you  think my friends........Isn't it just ADORABLE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a hauntingly creative time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was made with my Twoie Boy in mind.
      PS.....Hope you are dealing with the 90 weather in Madison. YUK!!!!

      Delete