Friday, May 20, 2022

Family Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spotlighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING gifts that my family sent to me.
First up for today is this DELISH edible arrangement that my daughter Jennifer and her family sent me for Mother's Day.  OH MY GOSH........You can't even image how YUMMY this was.
This DARLING little card was sent to me straight from the White Household.  It's from Brooke and Twoie.
This BEAUTIFUL card was also sent from the White Household......From my daughter Jennifer and her husband Michael.
This LOVELY card with the most HEARTFELT message on the inside was from my daughter Cheryl.
And this little CUTIE was sent to me from the Sewell Household.  From my grandkids and grand puppy.  It also had a WAYFAIR gift card tucked inside.  LOVE IT!!!!


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Scrapbook Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: