Monday, May 30, 2022

Extraordinary Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card on the BOTTOM.
The first upgrade I made to my card today was creating a fun flip-open gate-fold card.
The left-side flap opens and swings back......
As well as the right-side flap opens and swings back.
    
My base card is a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Cajun Craze cardstock.  That is scored at 2-1/8" on both sides and this creates the gate fold portion of this card.   I covered both sides of the front of my card with White cardstock panels and 'He's The Man Designer Series Paper'.
My sentiment and images are from the 'Simply Succulents' set ...... and I used my Stampin' Blends to color in both of my succulents.
The finishing touch was adding a few 'Rustic Metallic Dots' around the front of my card and highlighting both the succulents and pots with my White Gel Pen.
So, what do you think my friends.....
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I like both, yesterday's and today's upgrade. I love the layout and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......They were both fun to make.

      Delete