Sunday, May 15, 2022

Real Blessing

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card comes together SO QUICKLY ...... and it's the help of the pretty Designer Series Paper that does all the heavy lifting.  
I started off with a White base card ....... and added a panel of Night of Navy cardstock to the top.  Then, I pulled out the 'Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper' and added a panel of that to the top of my card.
My sentiment was stamped onto a 'Rectangle Stitched' panel with the 'Bessing of Home' set.  Then I matted that piece to a 'Scallop Contours' panel.
Before I adhered that completed sentiment piece down to the font of my card ........ I wrapped some 'Pool Party 3/8" Sheer Ribbon' around the top and tied it off into a pretty bow.  My sentiment was attached to my card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
The finishing touch was adding three little flowers from the 'Flowers of Home Dies' ...... and I embellished each flower center with a 'Iridescent Rhinestones Jewels'.
And that's all it took my friends to create this pretty card.
So ........ What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I can't imagine an upgrade to something that is so pretty now. Looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like this card.....The upgrade will be just as pretty.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more with you, my friend. THANKS!

      Delete