Monday, May 16, 2022

Real Blessing Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.
The first upgrade I made for my card today was changing up the design fold of this card.  I decided to go with a split style card.
The card is a 7-1/2" x 4-1/4" Night of Navy base and it is scored at 2".  The bottom panel is  4-1/4" X 2" panel of Night of Navy.  The split style of this card is created by a Rectangle sentiment panel that is joining the two pieces of cardstock together.
My sentiment is from the 'Blessing of Home' set and that is stamped onto a 'Rectangle Stitched Dies' piece and matted to a Night of Navy 'Scallop Contours' piece.
I adhered the top and bottom portions of that sentiment piece to my base card and the bottom cardstock and DSP panel.
Here is how my card looks when the front panel is flipped up.
So, there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is this paper?! I love what you've done with it on both of these cards! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. So glad you liked my upgrade, Wanda. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete