Saturday, April 30, 2022

Scrapbook Saturday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'Artsy Albums.shop' called "Baby It's Cold Outside".  It is designed to help me capture all the FUN playing outside in the snow.   Here is what I created.
This SUPER FUN acrylic cover album measures a DARLING 7-1/2" x 4" size and is jammed packed with many fun pages.
Here's what the inside of the album looks like when you pull back the acrylic front cover.
There are so many pockets and flip out sections......
This gives me plenty of room to add photos and journal all at the same time.
The best part of this album is that it has LOTS of different sized photo placement sections.
And the little flap-over pieces allow me to tuck something special behind it ...... and also into the fun little pockets throughout this album.
There are so many different ways you can finish off the pages within this album.......
And that means both with photos and journaling cards.
Overall, this album is FULL of FUN colors.......
And PRETTY accent pieces.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this album turned out.  Will be taking it back to Madison with me at the end of the year.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!! So colorful and festive. I'm partial to snowmen and he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda! I'm pretty crazy happy with the way this album turned out.

      Delete