Tuesday, May 03, 2022

Mother's Day Purses

  Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means, I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and will share with you today.  Let's jump right in and share that project with you now.
How DARLING are these little purses?????
Aren't they just PERFECT for Mother's Day!!!!
These little purses were created with the help of the 'Pretty Pillow Box Dies'. 
I cropped my dies out with the 'Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper' and topped off the top portion of each purse with some White cardstock.
I used the 'Timeless Tulips' set for my sentiment ..... And that was stamped onto a tag created with the 'Beautiful Shapes Dies'.
I added a pretty flower to the front of my purse ..... and that was created with the help of the 'Pretty Pillow Box Die'.
The finishing touch was creating my purse handle and that was done by adding some 'Polished Pink 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' to the top of each purse.
Just couldn't be happier with the way these turned out.
Wishing all my friends a HAPPY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment