Sunday, May 08, 2022

Happy Birthday Songbird

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This is such a HAPPY kind of card!
I started with a White base card and added a panel of the new 'Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper' to the front.
I added some 'Starry Sky 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon' to the top of my card ....... And tied it off into a pretty bow.
My sentiment is stamped from the 'Art Gallery' set.  I used Starry Sky ink to stamp that directly onto my base card.
Then I got busy and cropped out a Starry Sky cardstock circle from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' ...... And punched out my DARLING little songbird with the help of the 'Songbird Punch'.
The finishing touch was adding a few 2022-2024 Matte Decorate Dots around the front of my card ..... And this card was done in no time flat.  What do you think my friends?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. YUP!!! I'm going to have to make this card once my set gets here! I LOVE it. The colors are perfect. Bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete