Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Cheers To You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This SUPER FUN card was created for a VERY SPECIAL man in my life.
I started with a Crumb Cake base card.  To that I added an Early Espresso cardstock panel.......
And I topped that panel off with two pieces of 'He's The Man Designer Series Paper'.
Before I adhered both of those panels down ...... I wrapped some 'Early Espresso 1/4" Faux Suede Trim' around it and tied it up into a pretty knot.
My sentiment is several layers of both the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and the 'Painted Labels Dies'.
And my sentiment is cropped out from the labels included in the 'He's The Man Designer Series Paper' packet.
So there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment