Saturday, May 28, 2022

Scrapbook Saturday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'ArtsyAlbums.shop' called "Let It Snow".  It is designed to help you document a full year of what's happening in the snow.  Here is what I created.
This ADORABLE 8-1/2" x 6-1/2" album is OH SO SWEET.  It has a total of 7-pages and Tracy has designed some pretty special things within this album.
When you open this album up it is filled with LOTS of real estate for PLENTY of winter snow pictures.
This first page has a SUPER FUN flip-out feature.  There is also a pocket inside and another smaller flip-out feature on the inside.
Pages 2 and 3 are LOADED with spots to tuck pictures.......
And the inside of Page 3 has another flip-out feature.
I think Pages 4 and 5 are some of my FAVORITES.  Page 4 has a CUTE pocket to tuck journaling cards.....
And Page 5 has yet another flip-out feature.
Here's Pages 6 and 7.
And HANDS-DOWN ....... Page 7 is my ALL TIME FAVORITE.  Tracy designed a waterfall feature that when you open it up......It is LOADED with 10-waterfall flaps that are PERFECT for plenty of pictures and journaling.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this album turned out.
What do you think my friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable album. Lots of fun pages and pockets! All set for the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I'll be taking this cutie back to Madison with me this winter.

      Delete