Monday, May 23, 2022

Thanks Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.
The first change I made to my upgraded version was change the size of my base card.  I used a 5-1/2" x 6-1/2" White base card and scored that piece at 2-1/4".  This gave a FUN little gate-fold style card.
Here's how that gate-fold style opens.
I did use the same 'Tahitian Tide Designer Series Paper' on the front of my card.
And I just increased the size of my front image panels with the help of the 'Scallop Contours Dies'.......
And used the same poppy image from the 'Flowers of Friendship' set.
Another upgrade I made to my card today was adding three banner flags to the right-hand edge of my image panel ..... And those were topped off with a single 'Glossy Dots Assortment'.
So, there you have it friends......
Wondering if you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment