Friday, May 06, 2022

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spotlighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today the three AMAZING projects that Sandy from the Scissors In The City Retreat created for our recent retreat. 
Our first Make n' Take on Friday was this OH SO CUTE book cover.  Sandy also offered a U-Tube video on making this mini album ...... Which I will be sharing with you on an upcoming Scrapbook Saturday post.
On Saturday ....... Our make n' Take was this SUPER FUN pop-up birthday card.  SO CUTE!!!!!
And our Sunday Make n' Take was this BEAUTIFUL card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Scrapbook Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment