Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Believe in You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I'm just crazy about the way this card turned out.
I started off with a White base card.  Next, I added a 3" x 5-1/4" Night of Navy cardstock panel right down the center of my card.
Then, I added a 4" x 3-3/4" panel of 'Sun Prints Designer Series Paper' across the center of my card and directly over that Night of Navy cardstock panel.
I used the 'Daffodil Daydream' flower stamp and colored that in with my Stampin' Blends.  Before I adhered that stamped flower down onto my card ...... I wrapped some 'White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding' (that was colored with a Night of Navy Stampin' Blends) around my flower panel and tied it up into a pretty bow.
Here's a close-up of how pretty that ribbon tied up.
My sentiment is from the 'Beauty of Friendship' set and I stamped that onto a white frame that was cropped out using the 'Beautiful Tree Dies'.
So, there you have it friends......
Isn't it a pretty pretty card!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

6 comments:

  1. Yellow always looks so fresh with black and white. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card. And a super fun layout too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I was so happy with the way this card turned out.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Brian for dropping by....appreciate your sweet comment.

      Delete