Monday, May 09, 2022

Happy Birthday Songbird Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was changing up the orientation of my card from a portrait style card to a landscape style card.  I also changed up the base card from a White base to a Starry Sky base card.
I added my 'Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper' to the left-hand side of my card ..... and for this upgraded version, I added White panel behind that DSP.
My sentiment was added to the top of my card ..... And I used the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' to create a fun sentiment banner flag for that.
I did crop out the circle (using the 'Stylish Shapes Dies') onto the front of my card ....... And this created a FUN little window on my card.
And here is how the bird is exposed on the inside of my card.
My sentiment for the inside is from the 'Flowering Tulips' set and that was stamped using Starry Sky ink.
The finishing touch was adding another panel of the 'Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper' to the inside of my card ....... And I was able to call this card DONE!
So, what do you think my friends.......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it. I'm going to be making this card once my order comes!!!

    ReplyDelete