Thursday, May 26, 2022

Thinking of You

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Here's another tag I created that spotlights
the five new Stampin' UP! 2022-2024 In-Colors.
I started off with a White base tag and used a small piece of the 'Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper' and colored every other section with one of the five new In-Color Stampin' Blends.
After that Designer Series Paper was adhered down onto my base tag ...... I used the 'Art Gallery' stamp set to create my sentiment.
I cropped out three stitched square frames from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and adhered one each to a small square.  I positioned a butterfly that was cropped out from the 'Brilliant Wings Dies and added a touch of 'Wink of Stella' to the top of each butterfly.
My tag was topped off with some 'Tahitian Tide 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon' and tied up into a pretty bow.
So, there you have it friends.......
Don't you just LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. These vibrant colors make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....It works at opening your eyeballs.

      Delete
  2. WOW! Your tags are fabulous. The colors are so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete