Thursday, May 05, 2022

Sweet Songbird Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  
This DARLING little tag uses LOTS of NEW products from the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
I started out with a White base tag and added a small 'Tahitian Tide' panel across the bottom of my tag.
I used the 'Sweet Songbird' set to stamp my sentiment directly onto that Tahitian Tide panel.
I used the 'Sweet Songbird' set to stamp my DARLING little nest ...... And grabbed some 'Parakeet Party' cardstock and used the 'Sweet Songbird Punch' to crop out my OH SO CUTE bird.
My tag was topped off with some of the OH SO YUMMY 'Metallic Woven 1/8" Ribbon (in both Parakeet Party and Tahitian Tide).
And that's all it took to create this ADORABLE little tag.
Do you LOVE IT my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. I ordered this set and can't wait to play with it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda for your sweet comment. You WON'T be disappointed.

      Delete