Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Hello Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This DARLING little box was shared by Sam Hammond (Pootles) back on Feb 15, 2021.  She created her little box from scraps ...... And I changed mine up to add a belly band to the top.  Here is the link to her video on how to make this project:  Ice Cream Corner Scraps Turned Into a Box! | Stampin' Up! UK #1 Demonstrator Sam Hammond (pootles.co.uk)
I started out with a White base box and used the new 'Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper' to cover my box.
My sentiment is from the 'Artistically Inked' set and I stamped that onto a tag cropped out from the 'Pretty Pillow Box Dies'.  I used VersaMark ink and White Embossing Powder for that sentiment.
I did wrap some 'White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon' around my belly band.  And to top it all off ..... I added a single Pearl to the tag.
The biggest change I made to my Hello Box was adding DSP around the entire box and on the inside.
Here's how the Belly Band slides off my box......
And this is all the MAGIC I tucked inside.
So, there you have it my friends......
Don't you just LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: