Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Double Hershey Bar

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I am THRILLED that the very talented Lisa Ann Bernard at 'Lisa Queen B Creations' shared this DARLING little "Double Candy Bar Holder" on her Blog.  Here is a link to her blog post and video:   Double Candy Bar Holder - Queen B Creations 
Here are the measures that Lisa shared on her blog post:  
Cardstock - 7-1/8" x 8-1/4"  and (2) 2" x 5-1/2" Score on 7-1/8" side at 2-1/4", 2-5/8", 3", 5-1/4" & 6" Score on 8-1/4" side at 1", 1-3/8", 6-7/8" & 7-1/4" She also used two pieces of 2″ x 5-1/2″ for the inside pockets.
I created my candy bar holder with Crushed Curry cardstock ...... and I covered my holder with the 'Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper'.
I did cover my holder completely ..... but it's not necessary.
And here is how the back of my holder looks.
When you open this holder up ....... The MAGIC reveals two SUPER YUMMY Hershey Chocolate Bars.  
And those two chocolate bars fit PERFECTLY inside the two pockets that Lisa designed.
The holder is secured closed with the help of two magnets ...... And those are hidden under the Designer Series Paper.
I topped my holder off with some 'Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' that was tied up into a pretty bow......
And my tag was created with the help of a tag from the 'Pretty Pillow Box Dies' and a stamped sentiment from the 'Peekaboo Farms' set.  So......What do you think my friends????  I am in LOVE!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. SO cute. You can't beat a double Hershey's bar!! Such a fun and adorable box for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! This package is gorgeous - so lemony fresh. The inside is a wonderful surprise (that's not so lemony). ♥

    ReplyDelete