Thursday, May 12, 2022

Totally Awesome

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This tag just has EVERYTHING going for it.
I started off with a White base tag.  To that, I added two panels of the 'Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper'.
Then, I cropped out two layers for my sentiment.  I used the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' to crop out the Real Red layering frame ....... And cropped out a White square and stamped my sentiment from the 'Waves of Inspiration' set to that piece.
My butterflies were created with the help of '2022-2024 In Color Glimmer Paper' and I used the 'Brilliant Wings Dies' to crop out my three little butterflies.
My tag was topped off with some 'Black and White Gingham Ribbon' ..... And all I did was tie it up into a knot at the top of my tag.
The final touch was adding three little '2021-2023 Opal Rounds' that I had colored in using my Stampn' Blends ....... And this tag was called DONE!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful tag and the butterflies are a perfect touch. They complete the tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I was pretty happy with the way each butterfly finished off this tag.

      Delete