Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Thanks For Everything

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This DARLING project was shared by Angie at Chic n Scratch.  She shared this project back on her 12-Days of Christmas in 2021.  She created this project as a 3x3 card holder and called it Box #24 ....... I changed mine up to give as a treat gift.  Here is the link to her blog:  Home - Chic n Scratch
This little holder requires a 11" x 3-1/4" piece of Night of Navy cardstock.  It is scored at 4-3/4" and 6-1/4".  This creates the wrap around holder.  The box insert is a 5" x 3-3/8" piece of Old Navy cardstock and that piece is scored at 1" on all four sides.
I decorated my holder with the 'Sun Prints Designer Series Paper.
And added four YUMMY Ghirardelli chocolates to the inside.
My holder was topped off with some 'White 3/4" Frayed Ribbon' and I used my Night of Navy Stampin' Blends to change one piece of that ribbon to coordinate with my holder.
My sentiment was created with the 'Amazing Thanks Dies' and my sentiment was stamped from the 'Color & Contour' set.  I stamped those onto several 'Layering Circles' pieces.
So, there you have it friends.......
Isn't it just ADORABLE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable little gift box. I love the DSP too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....I'm so happy with the way it turned out.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful blues! I love the half-circle with the tag-on sentiment. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. That 1/2-circle was a bit of a surprise for me.

      Delete